Wednesday 25 March 2015

Brighton to Eastbourne

We're now in Sovereign Harbour, Eastbourne after a pleasant sail from Brighton in variable winds.

Highlights were crossing the Greenwich Meridian and making more than 3 knots past Beachy Head with no speed through the water (absolutely none!). OK, it wasn't a particularly exciting sail!

...and to think we gave up work for this!

Newhaven

Beachy Head

Eastbourne
Lowlight was making a pig's ear of coming alongside in the lock at Sovereign Harbour for some reason. I blame the wind, the tide and the fact that I was wearing a Spinlock deckvest with "RYA Instructor" written on it (I got it at a discount!). No harm done and it proves I'm human I suppose!

1 comment:

T C & A said...

You have a new follower: your cousin's mother in law Pam. (She's in the little rowing boat behind you struggling to keep up!)Enjoyed the blog so far and says you are brave. I'll second that.
T, C & A